The Supplement for Dads
Being a father isn't easy, sometimes it can feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Centrapeak has already helped thousands of fathers across the globe. Maybe it could help you too.
Take 5 and read on. You'll quickly decide if Centrapeak is worth investing in.
Whether you are a brand new dad or a grizzled multi-kid veteran, Centrapeak is designed to improve your mental wellbeing and physical condition.
- Secure Payment
- Fast Shipping
- No Recurring Payments
Nope. The Hard Part Isn't Over.
If you have a six month old baby the hard part isn't over. The truth is that the hard part is never over until you die, all that happens is that it morphs into something else.
At the start the hard part is the lack of sleep, getting used to disasters with poopy diapers, having somebody being sick on you all the time.
Later the hard part is stopping them falling; then stopping them pulling things over; then stopping them from gleefully wrecking everything in your home you've worked so hard for. After that it's stopping them running out into the traffic on the street.
Further down the line the hard part is trying to teach them how to read and write, tie shoelaces and tell the time on both digital and analogue clocks.
You get the point by now, it just rolls on. When you are a dad there is no end to the 'hard part'.
New fathers can have a tough time.
In light of the trauma their female partners have faced through the pregnancy, labour, and delivery the emotions of fathers are often overlooked.
In 2010, American Medical Association (AMA) researchers reported that slightly more than 10 percent of new fathers in the US experience paternal postpartum depression (PPND) which is twice the normal rate for depression.
- 4 month supply
- Includes 1 Free box
- FREE Worldwide Shipping
- FREE UK Delivery
- FREE Faster Shipping to US
- 33% saving
- 3 month supply
- Buy 2, get 1 Box Half Price
- FREE Shipping to Canada
- 17% saving
- 2 month supply
- FREE Standard Shipping to US
- FREE Delivery to UK
- 7% saving
- 1 month supply
- FREE Standard Shipping to US
- Darbinyan et al. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue--a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. 2000 Oct;7(5):365-71. doi: 10.1016/S0944-7113(00)80055-0. (source)
- D Edwards, A Heufelder, A Zimmermann. Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract WS® 1375 in subjects with life-stress symptoms--results of an open-label study. 2012 Aug;26(8):1220-5. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3712. Epub 2012 Jan 6.(source)
- Darbinyan et al. Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. 2007;61(5):343-8. doi: 10.1080/08039480701643290. (source)
- K Chandrasekhar, Jyoti Kapoor, Sridhar Anishetty. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62. doi: 10.4103/0253-7176.106022. (source)
- Andrade et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the anxiolytic efficacy ff an ethanolic extract of withania somnifera. 2000 Jul;42(3):295-301. (source)
- Chengappa et al. Adjunctive Use of a Standardized Extract of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) to Treat Symptom Exacerbation in Schizophrenia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Dnyanraj Choudhary, Sauvik Bhattacharyya, Kedar Joshi. Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Jaysing Salve, Sucheta Pate, Khokan Debnath, Deepak Langade. Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. 2018 Jul 10;79(5):17m11826. doi: 10.4088/JCP.17m11826. (source)
- Shukla et al. Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men. 2010 Mar;7(1):137-44. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem171. Epub 2007 Dec 18. (source)
- Jonathon Reay, Andrew Scholey, David Kennedy. Panax ginseng (G115) improves aspects of working memory performance and subjective ratings of calmness in healthy young adults. 2010 Aug;25(6):462-71. doi: 10.1002/hup.1138. (source)
- P Monteleone, M Maj, L Beinat, M Natale, D Kemali. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men. 1992;42(4):385-8. doi: 10.1007/BF00280123. (source)